Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Homeomead.com team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions / without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will replace the product or refund back the money (in case the product is out of stock), provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered is defective;
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered was missing;
- Product(s) delivered had a size mismatch issue:
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal).
- Please do not accept the delivery of the product(s) that you have received is damaged. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund.
- Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTING RETURNS:
- If after opening the package customer discovers that the item is missing, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery along with photographs (of the parcel box as well as other products received) on our email;
- In case of Wrong Product/Size Exchange issue can be raised within 7 days of order delivery along with photographs (of the parcel box as well as other products received) or other relevant proofs;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned;
- In case you have received the product and later, after opening the package, discover that the item(s) is Damaged/Defective or the product is leaked, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery along with photographs (of the received parcel box as well as the product) on our e-mail;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- For Return intimation, please visit www.Homeomead.com “Contact Us” page or alternatively call us at +91 6363996993 (Open 10 AM - 6 PM from Monday - Saturday).
- Our team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, We will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer's packaging and send it through courier to the address mentioned on our website “Contact Us” page.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of product return received by us.
- For Cancellations please contact us via orders@Homeomead.com or contact us link on the website.
- The customer can cancel the order for the product directly by logging in Homeomead account till we ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- After shipping if a customer still doesn’t need the product he/she may refuse to accept it from the courier partner and we will initiate a refund after the product is received by us.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through debit card/credit card/netbanking will be credited to the linked bank account.
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet.
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Some other situations that may result in your order being cancelled include:
- Non-availability of the quantities ordered by you
- Non-availability of the product ordered by you
- Errors in pricing information specified by our Vendors.
- iv. Any other reason beyond the control of Homeomead
Note: Homeomead also reserves the right to cancel any orders that our courier partners are unable to accept and service due to certain reasons.